Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Kitchen Before/After

We are still finalizing our kitchen reno so this is just for marking progress.  I gathered a ton of information and inspiration from younghouselove.com, housetweaking.compinterest (my kitchen board), and others places for months while we saved money.

I knew:
  • I wanted to paint our golden oak cabinets white
  • I wanted a light countertop (white Corian like my grandmother has or marble)
  • I wanted wood floors to continue throughout the house (including kitchen)
  • Our scratch and dent refrigerator would be painted with chalkboard paint
  • Appliances wouldn't be changing anytime soon so we'd make do with what we had
Details to follow later but here is the before with tan tile floor, tan tile countertop, tan tile backsplash and golden tan oak cabinets:



The after (in progress):

No comments:

Post a Comment