Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My Entry/Hallway

I'm back! Re-energized to start journaling our progress again. It's been crazy the last year and a half. Future posts to include:

-Kitchen before and after DIY
-Hardwood floor install DIY
-Various upgrades
-Planning for our Master Bathroom Reno

For today, my entryway and hallway (still in progress). No baseboards yet and I'm still deciding on a Dash and Albert runner for the space. Ikea Trones shoe bins, we used 8 to line the wall. They are $39.99 for a 3 pack, we purchased 9 and have one leftover. My son has the bottom left 'cubby', Mike and I share the rest. This has been a huge timesaver in the mornings before school everyone knows where their shoes are.


The cheap Ikea runner we purchased has been just okay. I want to add more color and I love Dash and Albert rugs. I'm considering the following in the 2.5' x 8' runner.


Any suggestions on colors for the space or runners you like?

2 comments:

  1. Stealing the shoe bin idea from you! I am about to start a major renovation project in my lil home. You are an inspiration! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! I do love the storage- so practical and streamlined.

    ReplyDelete